DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

What does my name mean?

So, I was just bored and looking up what my name means. I was looking it up on Google(of course, it's DAH BOMB!) and I found something interesting on a website called.... Kabalarian Philosophy. Can you imagine saying that out loud? Try it now: Ka-ba-la-ri-an Phi-lo-so-phy. It's so fun to say. Seriously.
Anyways, I'll stop droning on and on and on and on and on... and just tell you what I found here:

  • Your name of Jodie-Ann has given you a generous nature.
     
  • You will do your utmost to help others in need, despite inconvenience or even hardship to yourself.
     
  • You are affectionate, and respond quickly to appreciation.
     
  • As a child you were expressive.
     
  • An imaginative, impressionable person, you could excel in the theatre as a dramatist or comedienne, and the enjoyment and appreciation of your audience would be your greatest inspiration.
  • Although the name Jodie-Ann creates the urge to be self-expressive and artistic, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is difficult to control.
     
  • This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and nervous system.

And it's SO TRUE!! All of it. (well, I don't know about the health stuff) It'a amazing. It's not normal. It's FREAKY.
...Did I mention it's amazing?
Check out yours with the link I provided. :] Have fun!

9 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

looks like the website says rite..u go girl

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, thanks :D

r.alsharif said...

Aaa! Thats so cool! Im going to do mine and post it! I dont know you in person but you do seem really nice! :D

The Blog Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blog Writer said...

The theatre part, I can totally imagine! :D You most certainly would do well. It's a skill really. :)

I bet this link made you happy!! :)

Furree Katt said...

ooh, aah, interesting!
*oohs and aahs more*

Jodie-Ann said...

@r.alsharif: Teehee thank you :D
@The Blog Writer: Haha :D thank you :) And yes, it did!
@Furree Katt: XD

haze said...

amf. the last one is kinda bothersome... haha :) i do like 5th...♥

Jodie-Ann said...

:D I love the 5th one too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...