DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Want to watch The Social Network right now online for free?

http://veehd.com/video/4584139_The-Social-Network-2010-PG-13-HD
Go there and you can watch it for free. It buffers quickly and you don't have to wait. No advertisements and you don't have to make an account for anything.
Enjoy the movie! It's actually really good. It's really slow paced though. So, don't stop watching because you got bored at the beginning. It gets better, trust me. :) I really liked it and I hope you do too.
:D

PS: Maybe of the male characters are H-O-T! ;D Well, I think that Mark's best friend Eduardo is very handsome. Also, the Tyler and Cameron. You'll meet them later. :)

2 run-on sentences.:

ishashime said...

i'm probably a bit of loser now but i haven't watched the social network yet! haha. thanks for the link. might watch it after the toxicity of school work dies down. it also saves me the time to download. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Awesome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...