DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Wait, What? Number Four.

So, a few math classes ago, I had yet another Wait, What? moment with Sebastian.
My friend Sophie, who usually sits beside me in math class, was absent that day. So, the seat beside me was empty. I sit right in the front in the middle.
Sebastian, who sits in the back raised his hand and asked Ms. J. our teacher if he could sit in the front beside me.
Ms. J. said, "Only if you won't bother Jodie-Ann while she works."
Sebastian got up and sat beside me. He said brightly, "Hey, Jodie-Ann."
I said, "Hi."
The class went on uneventfully for a bit. Ms. J. taught and whatever. Sebastian raised his hand to answer questions often. A little too often so Ms. J. had to keep saying, "Sebastian, I appreciate your participation in this class. However, there are other students and I would like to give them a chance." It was quite humorous. She even had to say, "Sebastian, right now, if there was a scale from zero to ten, you'd be at about a twelve. While, the rest of us, are at about a five. So could you please-"
Sebastian asked, "Tone it down?"
"Yes."
And he would laugh. Isn't he weird?!

During another class, Sophie was absent again and Sebastian sat with me. We had to share my workbook because he forgot his at home. At one point, we were talking about grades and he sad something along the lines of, "I can't get bad grades or my mom will beat me." He had sounded like he was joking like you know how people say things like, "I can't do this or my mom will KILL me."? Sort of like that. But he had sounded sort of serious, too.
I didn't know what to say to that, so I just didn't respond.
Then, he started whispering this weird word to me over and over. I couldn't hear the word well and kept giving him my "Huh?" face. So, he sighed and wrote this in my notebook:

VOGUE

So, I looked at him quizzically.
He smiled and wrote:

V
O
G
U
E

I just stared straight ahead at the blackboard and Sebastian laughed for a bit. He is one odd dude.

7 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

u got that tht rite.one odd dude

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha!

Furree Katt said...

LOL haha VOGUE :O i wonder why :O

Jodie-Ann said...

No clue o__O

Ashley said...

he is totally creeping me out. he's a bit bonkers, if you ask me. O_o

ishashime said...

he IS kind of creepy. i wonder what he meant by vogue. :|

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
@ishashime: LMFAOO. No clue!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...