DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Update with Gee.

So, guess what, guys? My best guy friend, George hasn't smoked weed in nearly two weeks. Which is a surprise since he's ALWAYS smoking weed. Like daily. Despite how much I bug him to stop.
This was our texting conversation two minutes ago:
Me: Hey
Him: Hey guess what?
Me: What?
Him: I haven't smoked weed since almost two weeks :)
Me: Awwwwwwwww!! YAYYYY :D This is awesome :D congrats george! I knew you could do it
Him: I know I am never touching it again
Me: :D
Him: In my life I am sooooo happy

When he texted that, it made me smile. He was complaining a few weeks ago about how screwed over his life is.

Me: Lol, next, u work on quitting cigarettes :)
Him: Soon

I hope. :D

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

>:D Good Job for him & Gratz to you also.

PurpleMist. said...

Awesome!
This gives me hope :)

Furree Katt said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYY! :D i have a friend who smoked weed. he stopped, and there's been an overall improvement in his life. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Thanks!
@PurpleMist.: :D
@Furree Katt: Haha! That's AWESOME!

ishashime said...

glad to hear your friend's taking some positive steps in his life. yay for him and keep on encouraging him! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

:D Yes, yay for him. I will definitely keep encouraging him :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...