DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

A teaspoon of Ketchup a day keeps the doctor away!

Did you know that in the 1830s, Ketchup was sold as medicine? Isn't that so weird? I love Ketchup with my Hot Dogs. Can you imagine it with a prescription? It was apparently called Dr. Miles' Compound Extract of Tomato. How silly is that?! That was a rhetorical question, by the way. :] Apparently, it could cure anything fron baldness to athlete's foot. XD

12 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

yeh, just how silly is that?

Jodie-Ann said...

Very.

Kamila said...

huwow! That is one heck of an information.. Thanks Jodie-Ann!

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, you're welcome :)

Furree Katt said...

just imagine, what if all the balding people in the world today were the ones who didn't consume ketchup? O.O

Chika said...

Cool :P...I had no idea about that. :P Although now people eat it almost all the time. I don't really like ketchup because of the horrible smell, but I often eat it with fries if it happens to be around.

Chika said...

Oh..and like ur new layout by the way :P

meandmythinkingcap said...

maybe his ketchup shop wife had lot of unsold bottles

Adrian Paul said...

I just threw up. That's gross, LOL. I like ketchup on my hot dogs too! ONLY!!!!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: LOL, that would be hilarious. XD
@Chika: Lol, neither did I. I never noticed the smell, haha. And thank you! :D
@meandmythinkingcap: LOL, what?!
@Adrian Paul: LOL! Did you really just throw up?! D:

Furree Katt said...

me and my thinking cap's comment made me laugh! :P
the comment meant that the doctor's wife probably couldn't sell the ketchup from the ketchup store she owned so he labeled it as medicine and sold it to people :p scammin'.

Jodie-Ann said...

OHHHHHHHH!! HAHAHAHA! That's funny :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...