DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 18, 2011

The sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me.

So, the sweetest thing that anyone has ever said to me was-Oh, right sorry where are my manners? Hi! :D
(No that's not it)
Anyways, in the third grade, my best guy friend George told me the sweetest thing I have ever heard. Yes, we've known each other for that long, haha.
In the third grade, we were dating. How weird is that?! We didn't even do anything! We never kissed(even though he kept begging me to let him kiss me) and we only held hands. Haha! How lame is that?! I was really shy then.
Anyways, he told me that I was beautiful and I still remember it now. I will always remember it because it was so sweet. Especially since we were like eight years old. He's the only guy who's ever told me that I was beautiful. THE ONLY GUY. He's one of the sweetest guys I've ever known. :)
And this summer, I was talking about the fact that there were really cute guys in New York. Because that's where I was spending the summer. We were talking on Facebook. Anyways, he said, "So, why don't you go out with one of them? You're pretty."
This made my day. George always makes my day! What's so great about him is that he's not afraid to just be weird. Like, this morning, we were on the bus together and I said to him, "Congrats for two weeks!" because of not smoking. We high fived and were grinning at each other like crazy people. My stepbrother was on the bus with us and looked at us like we were nuts. Which, I guess we were. Then, George and I just laughed for the longest while.
Yeah... he's awesome.

4 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

Awww... I smell something fishy.... Hahahaha! I tell you now, Jodie. Your friend George??? I think he likes you!

And yes, you are beautiful! How can you be so shocked?!

Jodie-Ann said...

HAHAHA!!!!! This comment made me LOL! :D And everyone tells me that they think he likes me. I don't think so... Wouldn't he have told me? o.O
Lool, thank you :D I don't know why I was so shocked. Maybe because I was eight! HAHA! :D

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, I agree, he likes you!
And don't say that he doesn't just because he hasn't told you! :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh nooo... I really don't think he likes me o__O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...