DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

So...

It's Valentines Day tomorrow. Yay...? No. I don't quite enjoy Valentine's Day. In the eighth grade, we had a dance at my school. There was this guy I liked but he was dancing with one of my close friends. I think they were planning to go out or something. Like everyone was saying stuff like: "KISS, GUYS!" or "OMG, you guys would be such a cute couple if he would just ASK YOU OUT!"
It was... disturbing. I thought it was the end of the world at the time and cried for like the longest time. Now, I just feel silly about that. One thing I've learned: Never cry over a boy. It's useless. It doesn't get you anywhere. The best thing to do if you're REALLY that "in love" with someone, is to ask them out. Not cry over the fact that they like someone else. Because, you never know. What if he secretly likes you? But, he thinks that you don't like him. See how much that ruins everything?
Anyways, I've never really celebrated Valentine's Day. Seeing as I'm a Libra, however, I will definitely celebrate it every year once I get a Valentine. I'm a hopeless romantic. Haha. Yes, I believe in the chocolate and the warm, playful kisses and the cuddling and whatnot. :3
I want chocolate. :D
Oh! And tomorrow is Free Dress Day at my school. We usually wear uniform, so tomorrow is going to be a fashion show. It always is. Haha. So, I will be taking pictures and then, I shall upload them here. Just so you guys can celebrate my uniform-less day with me. :D

3 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

*High-5* ;D Hopeless romantic's rule.
& Have fun at school 2morow.
=_______= My school brought out our lame Swim Coach as a DJ again & we have like 5 different type of candy grams getting passed out.
;D iGot none, but theirs a chance on Tuesday~

PurpleMist. said...

Haha, have fun not wearing uniform :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: YES! *high fives* :D And thank you, I did, haha. LUCKY YOU!!!! Yes, you have a chance tomorrow :D
@PurpleMist: Haha, I did, lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...