DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Shweet!

I got two awards! :D Both are from Kamila and Ishashime.
One is the Life is Good award. :)
So yay me! Here are the rules:

1. Thank and put a link back to the person who so kindly gave this award. 
2. Share a few things about yourself. 
3. Pass the award onto some mighty fine bloggers. 
4. Inform these mighty fine bloggers that they have received the award.

So, I already did the first one. :) And... a few things about myself... Hmm... I guess I'll just do five.
1. I love to act.
2. I have really good teeth(not showing off or anything...)
3. I like to wear high heels even though they're difficult to walk in for me.
4. I love makeup.
5. I'm addicted to reading.
I shall pass on this award after I show you guys the second award. So then I can just pass along both the awards at the same time. So, here's the second one, which is actually the award I created :D
So, this is the LOL Award. Here are the rules I made:
1 Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
4. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
5. Pass these rules on.
:D So, I did the first one already. I'll just say two more things about myself since I already said five. 
6. I love nail polish, but barely wear it.
7. I love old songs.

So, I shall pass this award on to seven other people:
Kaleena J. at Just Add Kaleena
Furree Katt at... Furree Katt? What?! Since when?! It used to be called The Jackky Bhagnani Obsession(did I spell that right?)! Well, alright then. Furree Katt at Furree Katt! :D (Holy crap she changed the link, too.)
Kamila at Basket Dreams(sorry I'm awarding you again. You don't have to pass these on again, lol.)
AND
Ishashime at The Blues, the Blahs and the Blarghs (sorry for awarding you again)
So, yes! That is all fro the awards... :]

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

;D Why congratulations Jodie-Ann ~ <3

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :D

Konrad said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Kaleena J. said...

Yaaay! Thank you!!! :D and congrats to you.

I'll have to get this post ready, may take me a while haha

ishashime said...

haha. thanks for awarding me again. xD

Furree Katt said...

omg haha your reaction to my blog name/url change made me laugh :D
i'm glad you like the new look!
congratulations for the awards!
and thanks SO MUCH for awarding me. ♥ yayyy!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Konrad: Thank you!
@Kaleena J.: You're welcome! And thank you :) And take your time :D
@ishashime: You're welcome :)
@Furree Katt: Lol. I don't like it. I LOVE it. Thanks!! And you're welcome :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...