DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

"People laugh because I am different. I laugh because they are all the same."

I got this quote from the blog The Different Girl. :) The quote's in the header. I didn't even look through the whole blog yet, lol. It's a new blog I found. Anyways, I just read the quote and came here to post this. I want to share it with you guys because it's so awesome. :D

9 run-on sentences.:

Konrad said...

That's a really good quote. It's something that I wish I would have believed more in high school when I was trying to be like everyone else. ;)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :D

Kamila said...

yeah that's a pretty nice self-esteem quote!! :)

Jodie-Ann said...

I know right?! :D

meandmythinkingcap said...

nice quote

Chika said...

OMG... I found the same blog and I absolutely loved the quote. I don't remember how I came across it though. :P

PurpleMist. said...

Love this!
All day I was feeling a little out of place in college, this kinda cheered me up, thanks :)

Furree Katt said...

HAHA! this girl lives in the same city as me. and i am an ex student of the school she attends now. :P though from a different branch.
and LOL i have no idea who she is but she's everywhere! i like her blog. 13 year old cuteness. :D
and that quote was nice as well.

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you :)
@Chika: Lool :D
@PurpleMist: Haha, you're welcome :D
@Furree Katt: LOL, that's so cool!!!!! And yeah, her blog is pretty awesome :) And so is the quote, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...