DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oooh A New Justin Bieber!

So, I may be really, really, REALLY behind on this, but there is a NEW Justin Bieber. I repeat: a new Justin Bieber. Don't believe me?
Well, you should.
His name is............... *drumroll*
CODY SIMPSON!
Look how HOT that is! His wild, wet hair... his wild, wet eyes... his wild, wet smile... So orgasmic. Right?
No.
Anyways, I actually like him better than Justin Bieber. For one, his voice sounds slightly deeper. He's not better looking, but whatever. His voice makes up for it. It sounds like it could be worked on though, but I'm pretty sure it will be. Ooohh, yes it will. People are already putting him up against Justin Bieber.
ZOMG!
Who will win?!
This guy:
Or this guy:
Look, they even have the same hair, except Cody's is shorter. And they're BOTH BLONDE. Oooooh, JB is going to pee his pants in fear.
No, not really.
But, he should. o__O Maybe Cody will get more fans. I doubt it though because JB is SUCH a household name. My ten year old step sister nearly pees herself when she sees him on TV or even hears his name.
Odd much?  Kids these days... *shakes head*
So, anyways, what do you guys think?? Cody or Justin?

4 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

Can cody sing in high-pitched falsetto voice? Then my vote is for him

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, it's a bit deeper than Justin's.

ishashime said...

i've heard about cody before and from someone who doesn't really like either justin or cody, i'm going to have to go with justin bieber. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! Justin Bieber is better looking XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...