DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Now THIS is what I call romantic.

Hey, guys! It's 2:27 AM right now and I just finished watching the sweetest gay teen romance I have EVER seen so far. It's AMAZING.
It's called Beautiful Thing. It's about these two boys Jamie and Ste(Steven). Ste is being abused at his house and runs away one night. Jamie's mom finds him and brings him back to her house to "top and tail"(share a bed but with one person's foot beside the other's head) with her son. The two boys start to like each other and blah blah blah. Sweetest movie ever, yada yada yada.
Anyways, here's the link on youtube for part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLfmA51hl6w
ENJOY! :D There are ten parts. Oh! And I must warn you:
1. It's a British movie from the nineties. 1996 I think. You probably won't be able to understand what they're saying because their vocabulary is so... odd. Unless YOU'RE British then... well... YOU SUCK! you'll have no problems and I'm so jealous of you because I find the British accent to be very sexy. IloveyouRobertPattinson.
2. AWESOME KISSING SCENES! ;)
3. Ste is... *fans face* SO HOT. Wooooooo!
4. You should start this movie when you have a lot of time to finish it. This is not a movie that you'll want to stop through. :)

4 run-on sentences.:

The Blog Writer said...

It's amazing how you're so out there in every post you write. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha thanks!

ishashime said...

oooh. you have a ton of recommendations, how am i supposed to watch/read them all?! HAHA.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! I've got tons more. Haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...