DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Musical Obsession: LMFAO

LMFAO: Love them. :D I really like their beats, haha. The song Shots featuring Lil' Jon is one of my favorites. The beat is so.. danceable. That's not even a word! But, I just loooooooooove this song. I also really like their song I'm in Miami, B****. My obsession, haha. So, here's the video for Shots. I actually really like this video. Enjoy!


2 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I go a bit psycho when I hear Shots. Like I go into a full on dance-till-i-pass-out frenzy hahah

Jodie-Ann said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...