DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 25, 2011

The mysterious skirt thief.

Yesterday, I had just finished my intramurals(time during lunch wasted playing a sport) and I went to the locker room to change out of my gym uniform.
One of my friends, Tara had just shoved her clothes in the locker beside mine before the game without locking it. I had kept her cell phone in my locker because I had a lock for mine.
Anyways, after the game, she went to her locker and took out her clothes. BUT. And there is a BUT. Her skirt was missing.
She said, "What the f***?! My skirt's missing!"
Then, she looked in the other lockers and shouted, "WHAT THE HELL?!"
She went to the office I guess. A few seconds after she left, I heard another girl say, "Ohmigosh. I can't find my skirt!"
I looked at her and gasped. Then, I looked at Felicia who was changing as well. I said, "Felicia, that girl can't find her skirt either."
She asked, "Who?"
I nodded at the girl detective-style.
Then, we were talking to the girl about her skirt and Felicia said that she had seen a girl going around looking in the open lockers and taking stuff. Then, when she had asked the girl-and I quote-"What in the world are you doing?" The girl had said, "I'm looking for my skirt."
Obviously, that was a lie. INSANE! I understand that maybe you don't have money, but don't, like, STEAL!
Wow. So happy I have a lock on my locker.

6 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

the mystery of the missing skirts :)
you're too lucky, i guess :)♥

iZaynab said...

Aha x P Thats why you always leave stuff you don't care about in a un-locked locker.
> : D iAkways have my stuff locked.

ishashime said...

what? seriously? are these school uniform skirts?
i leave my bag in an unlocked locker most of the time and so far nothing's gone missing but we never know.

Cloud Strife said...

Aha that's funny but pretty tight like who steals a skirt? wait, i ACCIDENTALLY stole a guys pants once...i accidentally shoved it in my bag cos his stuff was next to mine

Furree Katt said...

stealing skirts is so... WEIRD! O.O

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Lol I guess, haha!
@iZaynab: Lol, me too.
@ishashime: Yeah, school uniform ones. They're really expensive. And yeah, we never know.
@Cloud Strife: LOL, wow!
@Furree Katt: I know right!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...