DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Looking for more guest posters!!

I just got two new guest poster emails in my inbox! YES! I am SO happy :D I'm going to read through them and stuff. I bet they're awesome. Thank you to who sent them to me :) They will be posted later today if they meet my guidelines. And... I WANT MORE!! :D Come on, people! Guest postings is so awesome. DO IT! >:D It just gets your blog more views, seriously.
And if you have already guest posted on this blog, do it again! If I had you before, then for sure I'll have you again. Because then that means that your post will meet my guidelines. And make sure you read my guest posters page if you wish to guest post!! Those are all the guidelines that I need you to follow. So, go and check out the page and EMAIL ME at run.on.sentences.of.life@hotmail.com
I'm waiting for your emails. :) I hope I get tons more.

0 run-on sentences.:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...