DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'm a fatypus!"

So, here was my fabulously interesting day(the fabulously interesting parts of my fabulously interesting day):

1. Gym class.
Right before it, I was changing into my gym uniform consisting of a white t-shirt, black shorts and running shoes. Whenever I have gym, I wear the buttoned-up school blouse. You know why?
Of course you don't. Why in the world did I ask?
The reason I do this is because I can wear a tank top underneath. If I wear a tank top underneath my school polos, it gets way to hot and I sweat profusely.
Ew.
So, anyways, I wear the tank top and then, I can simply unbutton the blouse, take it off and put the gym t-shirt over the tank top. No parts of my body have to be shown. :D Works like a charm. I am very self-conscious.
Jessica(a friend) was sitting on one of the benches in the locker room beside the locker I was changing at. I guess that my arms were in a weird position(which they probably were, the better to shield myself, har har) because Jess asked, "Why are you holding your arms like that? To try and hide yourself?"
So, I said, "Yeah, I'm very self-conscious."
Jess said, "Why?!"
Then, Felicia joined in and sat down beside Jess. She asked, "Why?!" too.
I sighed and explained my reason for wearing the buttoned-up blouse.
Jess and Felicia were confused. Felicia asked, "But why?"
I said, "Because I am very self-conscious."
Jess said, "You don't have a reason to be. You have a really good figure. I have a reason to be because I am a fatypus." Like a platypus. But, like a fat platypus, I'm guessing.
She is NOT fat. She's crazy.

Anyways, during the actual gym class, we had an instructor instead of our gym teacher because we're doing this super duper cool fitness segment. This class was cardio boxing. It was exhausting. I lost my stamina after a few minutes. So much punching and stuff. Gosh.
The instructor was really odd. He was an average-height black guy with a shaved head. He was really buff. He kept shouting things like, "Oh, yeah. Come on, girls. That's right. Aw, I like it, I like it!"
It was weird to say the least.

2. After school walking home.
I got off the bus after school and waited for Elena and Phil(two friends) to get off the bus. They live a few blocks down from me(in two separate houses. They're not related or anything). Anyways, somehow, we got onto the topic of cats.
Phil said, "I have two cats at home."
The lucky guy.
Elena said something about cats. Then, she moved onto kittens. She said, "They're so cute!"
Phil said, "I guess. But they're so stupid. If you point a light at the ceiling, they could sit there for hours staring at it and making noises. Also, they try to make friends with skunks. Why would you try to make friends with an animal that's just going to spray you?! They try to make friends with animals that they shouldn't."
Elena asked, "But can't you just soak them in tomato juice or whatever?"
He said, "If you can get them in the bathtub."
Then, they started talking about how Phil has an uncle whose cat had kittens. "I got to see them when they were, like, six hours old."
Elena said, "Awww!! That's so cute!"
I said, "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!" And then Elena and I started spazzing over the extreme cuteness of it all.
Phil said, "No, not aww. They're these tiny pieces of s*** that just sit there with their eyes closed and make these really retarded mwaarrrrrgghh mwaaarrgghh sounds. And they're covered in this disgusting glop."
Elena said, "Phil, you're such a pessimist."
I was laughing too hard to say anything because come on! What he said was hilarious!
In a mean way o__O

11 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

Awww! I think Phil is just jealous of the kittens being called "cute" and doing anythng but stare. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! I doubt it, haha

Ashley said...

HAHA glop.
I spaz over kitten cuteness too. Sometimes I google kittens just to spaz out over them. I practically die when I watch them flop and hop around. Eeeeeeeee

Furree Katt said...

Phil is absolutely right about how ugly kittens look when they're just born! but then again, most animals look like that :P
i've owned cats all my life :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! XD
@Furree Katt: LOL! I want a kitty D: You're so lucky -.-'

PurpleMist. said...

That gym teacher's choice of words= definitely innappropriate and super awkward :P
I wish I had a kitten! They're so cuuute, but my mom doesn't like pets :/
Also, I find what phil said funny too :P

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL! And I wish I had one too D: And yes, what he said was funny haha

iZaynab said...

1) My school lets us wear sweats ; D
iLoove Sweats~
& - _______ - iHATE when people say their fat. Fat is like Ew & people would tell you if you were fat. Which your not.
& ; D Fact: While changing in thew locker room you will have 2+ looking at you if you randomly look up ~
Lucky, you guys do stuff. We just run on go in the Weight Room most of the time.

2) Cats are evil. iHave one & Yeah.

ishashime said...

i'm more of a puppy person but yes, kittens are cute, too. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Yeah, we can too, but you have to pay 25 bucks for them -.-' And I hate when people say that too! And yeah, you always find someone watching you.
LOL!
@ishashime: Haha, I love both XD

jacobluver321 said...

(The instructor was really odd. He was an average-height black guy with a shaved head. He was really buff. He kept shouting things like, "Oh, yeah. Come on, girls. That's right. Aw, I like it, I like it!"
It was weird to say the least.)
lol i had a gym teach like that freshmen yr.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...