DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I might just be tearless.

Hey, people. Last night, I watched the movie The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. Why? Because my friend suggested it to me and because I like watching Nazi movies for some reason. Maybe it's because they make me so mad that I have something to rant about for, like ever. I'm a Libra and one of my traits are that I hate seeing other people being treated unfairly and I hate being treated unfairly myself. VERY TRUE. If someone is being treated badly, you'd better not make me find out because I am taking off my belt. And then, on top of that, it's razor blades and lemon juice, baby.
Awwwww yee.
Anyways, so, I watched the movie and SOBBED. I sobbed for like ten minutes straight. It was just SO SAD. So IRONIC. It's a movie about this boy named Bruno who's father is one of the most important soldiers for Hitler. They have to move away to a house that is closer to a concentration camp. There, Bruno ends up meeting a boy and they become fast friends. What will happen next?!
 It made me so mad how they all raised their arms and were like "Heil Hitler!" No, you blithering FOOLS. You do not HEIL HITLER. Are you dumb? I said, are. You. DUMB?
See? I'm ranting already. Gosh, I'm terrible.
Anyways, before I annoy you all with my ranting, I'll just finish off this post with the link to Part 1 of this movie for Youtube. Then, when you go to that link, simply look in the sidebar and click on Part 2. Then, Part 3 when that's done, etc.
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EibUdcby8dY&feature=related
And BTW, if you plan on watching this movie, there is a part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 7.5, 8 and 9. DO NOT FORGET THE 7.5! Or else you're screwed over and God will punish you.
I kid, I kid... WATCH IT! Then, comment here while you cry. :D Remember that I love you all. *blows kisses*

7 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

seriously! i watched this movie about two years ago and bawled. curse my sentimental ways!

Ashley said...

Oh geez, I don't think I could handle a movie that depressing.

Also, Libra FTW! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kaleena J.: Lol!!
@Ashley: Haha, maybe, maybe not. :P And you're a Libra to?! :D

ishashime said...

sounds interesting. i may watch it within the week. my friend actually recommended the book a while back. i didn't know there was a film. haha. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha, it's amazing. :D

Pepper said...

I love Nazi films too! <3
Have you watched Inglourious Basterds? That was also an awesome Nazi film. :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Never saw it, but I will some day, haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...