DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

How rude!

Once, I was on the metro with my step brother Jermaine(who's 15 like me). This man who was clearly mentally challenged was standing near us listening to a Walkman(this was only like two years ago or less. Walkmen were very much out of style). So, anyways, the guy was listening to one and dancing around. AND singing. He was singing the theme song for The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or something. And he looked to be in his late twenties to early thirties.
My brother actually started talking to him. He didn't say anything mean. He was just chatting. Then, he actually started singing along and talking about how he likes that song too. The guy had to get off and when he left, Jermaine actually waved at him.
I looked at him and asked, "Were you making fun of him?"
He said, "No. He's cool." In a very serious way. I knew that he wasn't joking. He actually thought the guy was cool. This surprised me because I thought that he would have been making fun of him. That's what most teenaged guys do(no offense). But, he's very different from other teenaged guys. For one, he doesn't wear his pants halfway down his butt. And...
Well, that's all I can think of.
Anyways, another time, I was riding my bike with my little step-sister(EVIL) Nikita who's ten. We stopped at one point because we saw our friend Jonathan and Jermaine's friend Jermaine(haha).
So, we said hi and whatever. Then, i can't remember what we were talking about, but we got onto the subject of good looks. Jermaine(not my step-brother) was talking about how there were no hot girls at my school, because he was going to it too. Then, he looked at me and said, "No offense. But, there's nothing on you that's really... hot."
I just stood there, rooted to the spot. I already had a TERRIBLE self-esteem level and he just made it worse. I was fighting back tears while he was laughing loudly. Nikita was laughing too like it was the funniest thing she'd ever heard.
Jonathan wasn't laughing. Actually, he looked pretty serious. He said, "Dude, that's not funny."
At some point later, when I was alone with Jonathan, I said, "I really don't like Jermaine."
He said, "Which one?"
I said, "Not my step-brother."
I can't remember if he said that he liked him or not. Then, he said, "Yeah, what he said wasn't cool though. I really didn't like that."
I was surprised, because he was being really nice. O__O Not that he's a mean guy, just that I hadn't expected it.
Then, I told my step-brother a while ago about it, because he doesn't like Jermaine either. He said, "That's not nice." In this annoyed way. Then, we were ranting about him. It was quite fun. :)

3 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

YOU ARE HOT! Jermaine-not-your-step-brother was really rude. and dumb. and a huge cow.

Ashley said...

What an asshole. You should've kicked him in the balls for that. I would have for you, if yknow.. I was there.

That was cool of Jonathan though to say that.

And I second what Furree said, you ARE hot. And don't let some total d-bag convince you otherwise. A large portion of beauty also comes from within, and not-stepbro-Jermaine just showed how ugly he really is.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Katt: Thank you :D Yeah, I know. Such a cow. -.-'
@Ashley: HAHAHA! I wish you were :D Yeah, it was pretty cool :) And thank you :D Yes, not-stepbro-Jermain IS ugly. o__O

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...