DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 25, 2011

Guess what?

I really, really feel like watching Dirty Dancing.

6 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

thtz a nice movie..Good for weekend

Kaleena J. said...

i should probably watch that. i've never really seen it...

FeliciaShortii said...

French class jodie Ann. Lol I watched it last night

Jodie-Ann said...

@meandmythinkingcap: Lol I agree :)
@Kaleena J.: Yes, you should. It's AMAZING!
@Fee: Lol, I watched it a few hours ago.

The Blog Writer said...

:) It is a fun film!

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes, it definitely is :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...