DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Guess what?!

This morning, I looked in the mirror and smiled at what I saw. That is a huge improvement. Seeing as I have a TERRIBLY low level of self-esteem. So, the fact that I smiled at my reflection still surprises me. I usually grimace and look away. o__O 
That book(North of Beautiful) really changed my opinion on my looks. Silly isn't it? That a book had to do that for me? But, it did. And now, it is one of my favorite books. I really want to recommend it to every female all over the world who doesn't see how beautiful they are. 
Seriously, I commented on my BFF Jasmine's profile picture a while ago. She was GORGEOUS in that picture. So, I told her that. And she didn't believe me. I was surprised. I thought that she would have seen that in herself, you know? But, I'm not any better. Because I couldn't see it in me. 
How lame is that?
Rhetorical question.

6 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

oh, this is your best post ever, Jodie. you are absolutely, unregrettably gorgeous!♥ beautiful in every little way... don't ever forget that, babe.

iZaynab said...

♥ G R E A T
;P iLearned to not do that by finding all the good things iHave & iLook at those things.

PurpleMist. said...

Hm.. maybe I should read that book :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: Thank you :D
@iZaynab: Haha, I never thought of that! I shall try that :D
@PurpleMist: Yes, yes you should :D

ishashime said...

wow. that sounds wonderful. i gotta get my hands on that book! HAHA.

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee, yes you must :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...