DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

FML.

Hi. Today was horrible. -.-'
Every morning, my step-brother and I take turns to bring my little step-sister who is now eleven to the bus stop. Today was my turn. But, we had an argument this morning(as usual. I don't like that child in the slightest) so, i wasn't feeling very inclined to take her to the bus stop. And it is RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE. It is literally not even a minute away. She just has to walk out the front door and take a few more steps and that's the bus stop. Frankly, I think that it's RIDICULOUS that she isn't allowed to go there alone.
At around 7:04 AM, we were in my bedroom. Her bus is supposed to come at 7:06 AM. It usually does. So, I said to her, "It's 7:04, you should go outside now."
She said stubbornly, "No, I'll wait for you."
I felt like slapping her.
But, I took a deep calming breath and said, "If you don't go now, you'll miss your bus."
She shrugged or something.
She said, "I'll wait downstairs." Then, she left my room.
I wasn't rushing  to take her to the bus stop because she pissed me off. I was taking my time and looking for a pair of socks. It's cold outside and I am NOT going out there in boots with no socks. So, as I'm looking, I hear the sound of a bus outside.
I freeze and hear the front door downstairs open and close. So, I let out a breath. She left. I'm safe.
"JODIE-ANN, HURRY UP!"
Or not.
I gasped and looked out the window, the bus was driving away.
I squeaked and then she ran upstairs. I don't remember what happened next. I began to hyperventilate and felt like I was going to pass out. I was freaking out a la MAX.
We had to call out parents and tell them that she missed her bus. My parents yelled at me on the phone and said, "You go too slow on mornings" "You want a job, but they're going to fire you at the speed you go." "You need to hurry up" "You move like a snail" and on and on.
When they finally hung up, it was concluded that I had to take her to school with me. But, when we got outside the house, my parents showed up to yell at me some more from the van.
On the bus, it was terrible. I don't like her at all and had to sit with her. Plus, she kept trying to make conversation.
I dropped her off at her school which is ten minutes away from mine. I had only like twelve minutes to get to school. I dropped her at the door and then walked as quickly as possible to my school. I was late. v__v
After school, my step-mom asked, "So, Nikita was late right?"
I said, "I dunno." I wasn't in any mood to talk to her.
She asked rudely, "What do you mean you don't know?"
I said, "Well, I don't know what time her school starts so..."
She said, "But, they didn't tell you anything?"
"I don't know, I dropped her off at the front door."
"You mean, you didn't go to the office with her?"
"No...."
"Jodie-Ann, I asked your father to talk to you because your behavior is very strange."
I just looked at her. Clearly, she was implying that I'm insane.
She rambled on some more and I left. Right before I closed my bedroom door, I heard her say, "...And I don't treat you unfairly..."
Go to Hell.

8 run-on sentences.:

meandmythinkingcap said...

wow..I yell at my hubby alltime. The reason is he was broughtup with notion that it is ok to be late and not punctual.
So,even after growing up he still slips his responsibilities and late for all his work and never feels guilty or apologises.
Jodie-It is better to get into that habit and if it is frustrating, you gotto be more understanding and responsible with the littleones.
You maynt get along now, but later she may become ur best friend

Jodie-Ann said...

...Uh no I will never be her best friend.

The Blog Writer said...

That's not a fun morning at all. Hope it gets better.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks it definitely got better

Hanis. said...

Wow. If it was my brother, I would have kicked him out of the door. If I was the one being shouted at , well, I'll shout right back.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, my parents would kill me D:

Hanis. said...

Well, don't shout. Just try to talk with reason and point out that they're not acting reasonably. Even if they shout at you to go to your room (which happens to me few times) you'll make them think about it.

Jodie-Ann said...

Hmm... Thanks for the advice :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...