DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Gotta use some D.O. for my B.O!"

Hey, guys! Just a little tidbit(LOL) of something I learned a while ago.
Were you guys aware that smelling is very connected to sexual desire? I did NOT know what! Like, if you smell someone of the opposite sex(or the same, whichever way you swing), and you like it, you have great chemistry. Or something like that.
Lol.
Like, if someone is sweating and you smell them but can't smell the sweat when everyone else can, you have amazing sexual chemistry. So, basically, you have to go up to someone you might like and, like... smell them. Just go really casually like, "Hey... Bob... what's up...?" And just lean towards them a bit and sniff. But, wait until they've just been working out or something.
Then, he'll ask you, "Are you... are you smelling me?!"
And you'll respond with, "No, I'm not... do you want me to?" Cue eyebrow wiggling.
Okay, so that's not a very clever response but WHATEVER, OKAY! Gosh.
Oh! And chocolate produces the same chemicals in your brain that sex does. :D

PS: The title of this post was said by Felicia. :) (Fee)

11 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

Aww! Really, Jodie, that title sounds yucky! But the contents SMELLS eeeek! Haha <3

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha XD

iZaynab said...

; D iLove smelling people ~

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!

The Blog Writer said...

This made me laugh!

Jodie-Ann said...

Yay! That's the goal of this blog :D

r.alsharif said...

lol thats funny :P

Jodie-Ann said...

XD

Hanis. said...

*remembers how delicious her high school crush smelled like*

Like chocolate. I was the only one who said so <.< Does this mean we (could) have amayyyzing sexual chemistry? :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes, that is exactly what it means :D

Hanis. said...

So that what my urge to jump him means. Hahaha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...