DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days

So, it is FINALLY day thirty of the thirty day blog challenge. I don't know why, but I got sick of this challenge at like day ten. I couldn't wait for it to be over. I hate knowing that I absolutely HAVE a post to do o__O I like just winging it. Blogging is more enjoyable for me when it's not a job I have to do, you know? When I'm just doing it for fun. :)
So, this post is supposed to be a photo of me and three good things that happened in the past thirty days.
SO.
SOOOOOOOOOOO.
SO.
Here's the picture:
I got my hair done. And as you can see, I was on my way to school. :] That's my uniform, haha.
So, yes, errrrm. I'm doing my Ke$ha face here. I call it my Ke$ha face because it looks like Ke$ha(duh). Teehee. Yes, I have edited this picture a bit. Just Warmify and Saturation with Picasa 3. :D Picasa's pretty cool.
So, three good things:
1. I improved in math. The best thing because I've been struggling with math all my life.
2. I got my hair done, haha.
3. I improved this blog and gained quite a bit of followers, awards and 10 000 PAGEVIEWS! :D Yay me!

So, tootles, friends!

PS: Thirty day challenge OVER.

3 run-on sentences.:

Furree Katt said...

you look so pretty! even with your Ke$ha face! :D ♥
finally the blog challenge is over :P i don't think i could ever do something like that.
awesome hair you havvvve!

Ashley said...

Haha I got totally bored with it too. And I sucked just as much at posting every single day.

Cute pic! ^_^

Jodie-Ann said...

@Furree Kat: Fanks! :3 YES! FINALLY! And never do it. It's ANNOYING. And thank you :)
@Ashley: LOL. Thank you :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...