DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 26, 27, 28, 29. Oh, just EVERYDAY.

So, I missed four days of blogging and now have the 30 day blogging challenge to do for ALL FOUR OF THEM. I should just add the thirtieth day, shouldn't I?
NO. My extreme laziness stops me.
So, day 26 is a photo of somewhere I've been. Errrrrmmm... Jamaica?
That's, uh... that's not me.

Day 27 is A picture of me last year and now and how have I changed since then.
So... Last year:
Haha, I got bored in New York and took pictures. This was last summer. :D
And now...
Meh, I really don't feel like taking a new picture right now. And uploading pictures from my computer onto Blogger takes A LONG TIME. I'm supposed to be in bed right now, so I'm rushing. o__O I had to upload this from my Picasa web albums.


I haven't really changed. Last year was only about a month ago. So... yeah... well, I've started stretching. I bought a yoga mat and everything. I... I've... I'm... um... crud this is hard. Um............ *thinks really hard* I got my hair done differently? :D 
Okay, no, sorry. Um........................ I have improved in math class :) That's all I can really give you right now, sorry, guys. ;(


Day 28 my favorite movie. My favorite movie is But I'm A Cheerleader (1999). Amazing movie. I even made a post about it so... check it out here.


Day 29 something I can never get tired of doing. Um... eating? I love food. And also shopping. That's pretty fun when I have money. And listening to The Beatles. :D And doing my nails. And reading books... and writing books. And TALKING. Talking is SO MUCH FUN. So much better than texting and even than over the phone. Talking face-to-face is just FUN.


So, yes, um, sorry for the rushed post but I've got to go now before my parents behead me so CHEERIO(says in British accent)!

Enhanced by Zemanta

9 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

xP lmao ~!!
What a coincidence cause iJust like remember that iStopped my blog challenge ~
& Aha the Jamaica thing was too funny~

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol :D Lucky you, it's OVER. And lol, yes :D

Ashley said...

HAHA, I would certainly hope that that picture of the jamaican guy isnt you!

I don't think I could ever get into yoga.. I'm too lazy and/or restless for it.

haze said...

oh we are so alike in that of Day 29...♥
and haha! I got me laughing over that Jamaican dude. Haha!

meandmythinkingcap said...

welcome back!

Adrian Paul said...

JAMAICA! I wanna go!

ishashime said...

lol at four days aqueezed into a single post. hahaha. good job! :D

Furree Katt said...

i LOLed at the Jamaica one!
i love to talk face to face, too. it's the best in my opinion :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! And haha!! :D One day, you should try it. I want to try tai chi some day :)
@haze: Lol, awesome :D Haha!
@meandmythinkingcap: Thank you!
@Adrian Paul: YES! YOU SHOULD GO! LIKE RIGHT NOW!
@ishashime: Haha Thanks :)
@Furree Katt: LOL! And yes, it is ZEE BEST.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...