DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 25: What's in Your Purse?

Well, I have multiple purses. So, I'll just talk about the one I wear the most. It's a black Apple Bottoms faux-leather one that hangs across my chest :) It's my favorite, SO FAR. So, this is what i would usually have in it when I go out somewhere. Because, obviously, since I'm not using it right now, it's empty. So here are the stuff I always put in it:
1. My cell phone.
2. My iPod.
3. Four pads(I'm so paranoid that when I'm out, I will get my period).
4. My wallet.
5. My Herbal Answer Blistex(LOOOOOVE it!)
6. Mascara :D
7. Glasses case, minus the glasses since they're on my face.
That's pretty much it!

PS: I have changed my career choice AGAIN. I want to be an English teacher now. o__O

4 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

after ipod,when I read 4 pads just like anyone I thought of ipad.
Apple nerds, they cant even name a product rite:)
whatz my answer blistex?

Ashley said...

I wanted to be an english teacher for awhile too.. before i changed my mind for the billionth time. Which I see you are doing as well haha

Blistex is the BEST

Mia said...

Haha! I'm paranoid the same way :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Haha. Herbal Answer Blistex. It's a lip balm. :)
@Ashley: Lol, XD Yes, Blistex is THE BEST.
@Mia: Haha :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...