DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

*Clears throat*

Ahem. Ahem hem, hem, hemmmmmmm.
Aha, you know what is... (black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow)
I hate that song SO MUCH. Yet, I am addicted to it. It's, like, STUCK IN MY BRAIN. Implanted. My brain shall implode with the colorful lyrics of this song. Eeek.
Last night, I had a blog-posting-SPREE. I posted seven posts in total yesterday. SEVEN. Don't believe me? Go look. LOOK NOW. Then, just come back. Because you must finish reading this post. Okay?
Ah, never mind. Count the seven posts later. o__O
So, tomorrow is my little step-sister's eleventh birthday. She is having a birthday party TODAY. Yes, I repeat: TODAY. It starts at 3:00 PM and it's 12:00 PM right now. How will I survive?
There will be Justin Bieber music playing and Justin Bieber cups and whatnot. It is JB heaven. Thank goodness that Jasmine is coming along. I know that I probably wouldn't survive without her, teehee. :D

7 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

; D Aha. That is like the b e s t song ever.
After the Steelers lost me & my guy friends ran around school screaming the song.
& : " O How lucky of you. iWould love to be a a kids b-bay party. Tell them iSaid Happy BirthDay ; D

PurpleMist. said...

That's a lot of justin beiber o.O
GOOD LUCK!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: :D Lol! I shall tell her.
@PurpleMist.: LOL, I KNOW RIGHT?! Thank you :D

Ashley said...

Ahh, I like the song. Well not really, it's really dumb. But it's soo catchy.

Enjoy the bieber fever, hahahaa.

Jodie-Ann said...

Yes, it's really catchy. And haha, yes it was actually quite fun :)

ishashime said...

glad you had fun. happy birthday to your step sister. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee :) Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...