DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Chris Brown's got blonde hair.

Hey, guys! Guess what I just found out? Chris Brown's got BLONDE HAIR now! Yep, you read it correctly: BLONDE HAIR. How crazy is that?! Look at it:
Via here.
That's so weird! It's like... it's like... blonde. Wow. I never would have thought. Hm. Apparently, he's promoting his new album F.A.M.E. Congrats to him and his new album. Someone hired him again.
Well, Chris, you did well. You did very, very well. You manage to get in trouble, get out of it, make a new album AND dye your hair a color that I, personally, do not think goes with your skin tone.
Fantabulous job, Chris. :) Just faaaan-tah-byuhh-luss.

18 run-on sentences.:

Fiona said...

... ew.

iZaynab said...

: O ! !

Eeshie said...

EW!! EW, EW, EW!!!!

I'm sorry to those who love Chris Brown, but HOT DAMN he looks terrible!

Love your blog, by the way. :)

But still! EWWW!!

haze said...

haha... don't really care about Chris Brown. i just want to comment! :)

meandmythinkingcap said...

who cares??

angela said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wow, that's kind of silly XD his head blends with the rest of him lolol

Jodie-Ann said...

@Fiona: LOL.
@iZaynab: I KNOW! I had the same reaction. XD
@Eeshie: LOL! He really does LOL! And thank you so much :)
@haze: LMFAOOOOO! <3
@meandmythinkingcap: Chris Brown lovers LOL.
@angela: LOL! I know right?!

Adrian Paul said...

L0L I l0ve that! Chris Br0wn is amazing. I'm s0 happy that he turned his life ar0und and t00k the necessary terms in 0rder t0 bet back int0 his career. I wanna t0tally dye my hair this c0l0r as well. I've wanted t0 dye this c0l0r many times.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, I'm happy for him too haha. It amuses me how he can turn everything around so quickly though. But meh. This is what happens when you're famous. You basically get whatever you want. And what is your obsession with zeros replacing o's? :D

r.alsharif said...

he looks like kanyes girlfriend :S

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!

Ashley said...

Haha I noticed the 0's in Adrian's comment too.. I was wondering if I was just seeing them..

Chris looks terrible with blonde hair. I mean, he's a total hottie wit' a body, but blonde? Seriously? Ew.

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

WHO CARES?!
he's still WAY better than Rihanna the wannabe hardcore slut girl that has odd songs now...

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! And yes, it does look really bad XD
@Spazmine: He is, but he looks TERRIBLE with that blonde hair!

Jasmineeeeeeeee_xD said...

Yeah, so? lol
does it matter how he looks?
People STILL want jbeibs inside of them, even with his haircut that looks even worse!

Jodie-Ann said...

Meh.

Adrian Paul said...

It's because my blackberry is jacked up and the 'o' button doesn't work so I used "0" to fix it, LOL. Sorry y'all!

Jodie-Ann said...

Oh, haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...