DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Charlie Sheen was on The Today Show.

Poor, poor Charlie.
So... I heard that Charlie Sheen was on the today show. How interesting. Oh! Oh, wait! He was on Good Morning America too! Hmm...
Of course, the reason he was on the show was because of his drug problem and... "anger issues"(?). How odd. And Two and A Half Men has been SHUT DOWN. WHAAAAAAAAAT?! I am soo reading this wrong. No. No way. This isn't right! That show is SO AWESOME! How DARE they shut it down?! D: What do they expect me to watch on TV now?!
Okay, there's Family Guy BUT STILL.
Gosh. D:
Go here.
You can read all of the stuff Charlie said from there. [Or shall I call him Mr. Sheen?]

5 run-on sentences.:

Miss Bobo said...

I think that you could kinda see it when he was on Two and A Half Men even in the new seasons. Especially since in the Scary Movie enterprise he came up as the dead pervert in the 3rd one. I think it was subtle and people wouldn't normally pick on it since he was acting but then again Shakespeare once said "Life's a stage."

meandmythinkingcap said...

cant anyone else wear cargoshorts and act mean?is it tht tough/

Jodie-Ann said...

@Miss Bobo: Hmm.... yeah, I guess, lol.
@meandmythinkingcap: Meh, I guess that no one can replace Charlie Sheen, haha.

Furree Katt said...

i never liked Charlie Sheen! i like his ex-wife Denise, though. maybe cause i used to follow her reality show at some point. and she made a cameo in an Indian movie (Kambakkht Ishq) :D

and i love the new tag-line to your header! 'because everybody dies but not everybody lives' isn't that from Moment 4 Life? i LOVE Drake! and Nicki! but i wanna marry Drake. :O

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!
And I love it too! :D It's from the song, yes. AND I WANNA MARRY DRAKE. HE'S MIIIIIIIINE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...