DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

.

Hello, people! I am going to be completely honest here when I tell you that I have absolutely no idea what to blog about. I have no clue why I even started this post, seeing as I have no idea how to finish it. But, of course I'm going to end the post with a period. Like, the end of a sentence. I don't mean that I won't finish the post like THAT. I mean, I have no clue what to write about here. So, basically, the way this post is going, it's going to be about me not knowing what to post about.
See how much sense that makes?
NONE. That's how much: NONE.
I am so silly! Honestly, I amuse myself so well. If you put me in a house alone, for a day with no objects but food, a bathtub and a toilet, I'd be able to amuse myself. Really.
Okay, maybe not. I'd probably end up banging my head against the wall for entertainment.
But, at least I won't go crazy, right?
Right?
Please agree with me. So.... hmmmm... something to blog about. I like... cats. I want a cat some day. Or a dog. Who knows. Hey, did you guys know that dog can be God? If you spell dog backward, that would be God. Can you imagine? A dog wearing a white beard and sandals and white clothes...
Can dogs even wear sandals?
Anywho, I think that I have bothered you readers enough. I shall now end this post with a period, like I said I-

PS:-would. You guys thought I wouldn't end the post with a period, huh?
PPS: Ahaha, it's still not being ended with a period!

8 run-on sentences.:

haze said...

haha. silly little kid. you really enjoy blogging, do you? and i really enjoy reading your posts! lol. and yes, a dog with a beard? are you crazy? not to mention your head banging and not thinking that it's crazy enough. haha. you really are cute! love yah! ♥

Talha said...

Yes your post ended with period hehe.

Kaleena J. said...

i'm the same way. i can always amuse myself. i'm very easily entertained.

Furree Katt said...

cute post, this was! :D
i have a cat. cats are nice. dogs are nice too, but i've never owned one so i can't say from experience.
and i was so expecting the period. :O

Adrian Paul said...

LOL you are too crazy! I love it! I am so bored a lot of the times as well and don't know what to write about either. It really sucks but what can I say? People get side tracked and what not and then get tired of just thinking and do what feels right. Then something unconscious and cool comes out!

Ashley said...

SURELY you could amuse yourself with those 3 things? Like you could see what foods float in the bathtub during a bath. Or use the toilet as a net and shoot the food in from a distance. Or pretend to be Harry Potter and stand in the toilet, hoping to end up somewhere else.... ehehe.

Jodie-Ann said...

@haze: LOL, Yes I do! It's my OBSESSION!! :D Teehee I am crazy :P And thank you! Loooooooveee yah toooo :D
@Talha: Actually, it didn't. It ended with an exclamation mark. :D
@Kaleena J.: Haha!
@Furree Katt: LUCKY! >:O And you can NEVER EXPECT THE PERIOD. Because it's just THE PERIOD. Like THE BAWWSS. And you can never expect THE BAWWSS.
@Adrian Paul: LOL! True, true :D
@Ashley: Hey! I never thought of those things! Thank you :D

PurpleMist. said...

lol I love you and your randomness!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...