DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Because I have special black-person powers!"

So, today it was Free Dress day at my school. Pretty fun. We had to pay two dollars. I wore a dark pair of skinnies and a pink t-shirt with toilet paper wearing party hats on them. Then, in white letters, it read, "Let's get this potty started!"
LOOOL. Get it?! Because it's a party with toilet paper! Clever, huh? I know. I laughed when I saw it in Stitches. Then, this girl who saw my shirt said to me, "You're a potty pooper!" Get it? Party pooper and pooping in the potty?
I thought it was GENIUS.
Anyways, here are some pictures from today.
My gorgeous friend, Léa. Je t'aime beacoup, Léa ;) Oh, and yes her shirt says FEED ME
Me in my sexy hat with Léa :D
Sexy hat again. :D And Léa teehee
Sorry I barely have any. At lunch, I had this Black History month meeting at school. I'm probably going to do a speech or something. Anyways, I had to ditch Jasmine and she wasn't very pleased.
She said, "Meanie, you're ditching me!"
I said, "Yes, I am ditching you. Sorry."
"Because you're black."
She was right, HAHAHAHAHA.
"Yes, actually, because I'm black." Then, since I was in a really random mood, I said, "Because I have special black person powers!"
Then, this guy named Mike who's locker is beside mine asked incredulously(love this word), "WHAT?!"
We loled for a bit. Then, I told Jasmine that they were selling Cotton Candy downstairs for a dollar.
She said, "Gr. I don't have any money."
Then, Mike rose his eyebrows at me and said something along the lines of, "Cotton Candy? I like Cotton Candy." Then, he turned to his locker and held up a loonie(one dollar coin, Canadian). "Yes! Cotton Candy is one dollar and I have EXACTLY one dollar!" He looked up at the ceiling of the school and said loudly, "This must be a sign!" in this really IT'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE! voice(har har).
It was amusing.
So, I had a good day today. :D

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

-_______- Ew. The made us pay at my old school.
> : D Free dress everyday at my school~

LMAO iRemember when we used to have Black History month :"D ...
Now they combine them all together ad like a Multi Culture thing..
{ Like 20-30 years ago at my school there was like a Mexicans VS Blacks Riot.. =__________= t was caused cause some black people walked on the Cinco De Mayo thing. So yeah.."

xP lmao The title made me come here & Thank God this has meaning~
"Black Magical Powers Activate ~"

Jodie-Ann said...

Lucky you! And LOL! What's "the Cinco De Mayo thing"?
And HAHA!!!! Yes! Magical meee!>:D

Kaleena J. said...

oh cute hat! you look so cute in these.

happy v-day!

Furree Katt said...

very cute hat! your day sounded awesome :D

ishashime said...

i like your hat and your friend's shirt. haha. glad you had a good day. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kaleena J.: Thank you!! And you too :D
@Furree Katt: Thank you :D It was.
@ishashime: Thanks :D I'll tell her you liked it, haha. And yes, it was an awesome day indeed. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...