DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." -Plato

7 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

Such a true statement. I love it. Thanks for posting this! Very uplifting!

Ashley said...

This is beautiful. I don't think any statement has actually ever meant so much to me. Like, i\m seriously about to cry.
perhaps because i haven't slept much in two days, but nonetheless thats a very wise quote, and very meaningful. I'm glad you've posted this. i'm totally putting this as like a fave quote on facebook

PurpleMist. said...

Heyyy!
I haven't had time to come on blogger the past couple of days..
I just saw your new blog layout, it looks great!:D

PurpleMist. said...

I love the quote, so true :)
You never know what someone is going through.

ishashime said...

this is a wonderful quote. :)

Innovations said...

i like that quote at the end [:

Jodie-Ann said...

@Adrian Paul: You're welcome :)
@Ashley: Haha! i wanted to cry when I first saw it too, LOL.
@PurpleMist.: Hi!! LOL. That's alright. Thank you :) And I love it too.
@ishashime: Thank you :)
@Innovations: So do I :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...