DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

As hot as ice!

Today at my school, there was a science fair. My school is split up into two separate campuses: Junior and Senior. I'm on Senior and the science fair was on Junior. So, I went with Jasmine and George during lunch. It was quite fascinating to say the least.
Did you know that hot ice exists? Seriously, I touched ice and it was HOT! It was amazing. I nearly peed myself from excitement. And I had to pee really badly anyway. When I told George this on the way over, he just took his pack of cigs out of his pocket and said, "Yeah, and I have to have a smoke."
So, I said, "But, peeing is more important than smoking."
He stared at me and said, "That's what you think." Then, he raised an eyebrow. I raised one back and we just looked like idiots raising our eyebrows.
Anyways, George kept asking the students really roughly, "What's this?" And pointing to their projects. They would explain everything to him(and I thought it was all really interesting) and then he would say, "NEXT!" And we'd move onto the next station.
He's actually a really good sport. Whenever we had to try an experiment, he always volunteered. You could tell he was having a good time.
LOL.
Then, on our way back, he smoked another cig.
I said, "You'd better try and quit that soon."
He said noncommittally, "Yeah, soon."
I sighed deeply. That soon will never come. -.-'

8 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

funny:)
I remember once in our college , we excused ourselves[me and my friend that she got her period and we want to take care of it] to our lady professor.
Two of our classmates [guys] followed us and asked us where are you gals going? We said nothing ...
They said "madam asked us why do you want to skip class and we replied that we are helping you guys[me and my friend] and she said ok" - You mite have wht happened next, for around next three months we culdnt stop laughing at the guys

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!

iZaynab said...

x P Omg iHeard of that but never have touched hot ice.
Too cool.
& He'll give up someday soon ~

ishashime said...

just keep on being there for him. i believe he will eventually realize how much you care about him and want him to stop so he will. :)

Furree Katt said...

i remember the science fair at my old school when i was a junior, and the seniors had come to ooh and aah at our projects. i remember being super happy because they weren't mean to me :D
totally agreeing with ishashime's comment!

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Lol, it's amazing! And I really hope he will.
@ishashime: I will :) Thanks for the advice.
@Furree Katt: Haha! :D That sounds awesome. I've never been a part of a science fair. XD And I agree as well :D

r.alsharif said...

i've always wanted to touch hot ice but i've never found any :P

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol, the people who had it bought it at the mall or something.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...