DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Are you guys getting annoyed with the amount of posts I am posting?

TOO BAD!  >:D

PS: Kidding... Just be happy. Be happy that I am showing you so many hilarious comics. Laugh and be merry. :D

10 run-on sentences.:

angela said...

Seven posts in one day is a little much.

Jodie-Ann said...

Meh, I'm bored. And I have a lot of time on my hands since it's only 8:50 PM where I live, haha.

iZaynab said...

-__________- They don't show up in my browser ~

Furree Katt said...

excuse me while i go in a corner and die laughing over all the comics you posted.
I LOVE A MILLION POSTS FROM YOU! ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: D: Oh no! I wonder why...?
@Furree Katt: LOL! :D

PurpleMist. said...

haha not at all :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha goodie :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha goodie :D

ishashime said...

they were actually all funny so it's all good. i forgive you. haha. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee yays! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...