DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Another update with George.

So, here's an update with George via Facebook:
Him: hey jodie its been 1 month and 1 week u know what i am talking about?
Me: yeah :D congrats
Him: ya thx and its all cuz of u thx jodie i am lucky i have a friend like u
Me: :D i feel special :D
Him: u are!


How sweet is he?! And he has not smoked weed[this is a correction because I wrote cigarettes before. I am still working on the cigs, haha] for a month and one week. :)

9 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

That's great! I'm happy for him. :)
Now maybe he can learn to spell properly.. haha jk.

...okay, not really jk. Heh.

Adrian Paul said...

Wow that is so amazing that you are helping him so much! Congrats to him!

Brianna said...

hey! I think your blog is sweet!! Please tell me how you created your header! thanks!!

haze said...

haha! i guess he really likes you Jodie! tell him i said that to you!

LOVE!

The Blog Writer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blog Writer said...

That's fantabulous! You couldn't be doing him a bigger favor in life!

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! He always spells like that on Facebook, haha.
@Adrian Paul: :D
@Brianna: Thank you :) I used Picnik.
@haze: LOL!
@The Blog Writer: LOL! Fantabulous :D I love that word. And yes, I hope so :)

ishashime said...

alright! this is awesome news. perhaps he'll give up the cigarettes in the near future, too. hooray for him and for you, jodie-ann! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

:D I hope!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...