DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

12: There's some good news and some bad news...

From Cyanide and Happiness. My new favorite website :)

5 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

i've always been a fan of these, ALWAYS. i haven't ever seen this one before though, awesome!

Cloud Strife said...

ahaha cyanide and happiness is the best ;D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kaleena J.: Cool :)
@Cloud Strife: I know! :D

ishashime said...

i love cyanide and happiness! :D

Jodie-AnnDuhBawwss. said...

Yeah it's BAWWSS. (delayed comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...