DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

YES!

YES! I got 88% in English!! YES!! That's like... an... A or A- in letters. Not sure. Just think of it like it's out of 100%. :D Isn't that amazing?! It was the highest mark in the class.
This other girl named Chrystal(or Krystal or Christle, no clue) got an 84% and my teacher, Ms. A(who, like, every male in the school lusts over and stares at her butt) told her that she got the highest mark. But then, she called me up for mine and I looked and Ms. A said to Chrystal, "Uh, no, Chrystal. Jodie-Ann got the highest mark."
And then Chrystal stared at me with her mouth hanging open and asked, "What did you get?"
I said, "88%. You?"
"84%."
I grinned widely.
"I've got my eyes on you." She then moved her index and middle fingers to her eyes to show that she was going to be watching me, in a joking way.
I am SO HAPPY. Never have I gotten the highest mark in the class! I mean, I'm good at English(I read like all day everyday and write all the time), so I knew that I would get high seventies(B+ or so). But, not an 88%! Holy smokes!
Joy to the world, the lord has come! (Is that how it goes?)
But, anyways, I am super proud of myself. :] good job, Jodie. I always knew you could do it. I'm getting high marks in all of my classes. But, I didn't get my report card yet, so I don't know EVERY class. Just most.
I also got 91% on my English exam. That's an A, I think. Maybe an A+. Wait, let me look up some translator on the Internet. If one exists.
*a few minutes later*
Yep, for my exam, I got an A+! OHMYGOSH!  For the term mark,(the 88%) I got an A. :D

PS: I used this website by the way. Just in case you want to convert your letters to percents or the other way around.

10 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Thtz awesome and congrats on ur achievement:)

Kamila said...

Wow I'm so proud of you Jodie-Ann!!!

Adrian Paul said...

Congrats! I'm happy for you girl!

Kaleena J. said...

Nice! Way to go. Go you!

Ashley said...

Congrats Jodie! I'm happy for you. I knew you could do it, I told you alllll along. Lol. But srsly, that's great, keep up the good work! :D

iZaynab said...

:D Congratz, you so deserve it~

Furree Katt said...

this is great news! :D well done.

Jodie-Ann said...

@coolblogger: Thank you! :)
@Kamila: :D I'm proud of me too!
@Adrian Paul: Thank youuu!!
@Kaleena J.: :D Thanks!
@Ashley: Thank you :) I shall try and keep up the good work.
@iZaynab: Thank you :)
@Furree Katt: Thanks ! :D

ishashime said...

congrats! keep it up! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...