DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Hey, guys!! Guess what?! I was just looking at my stats, and this month, I got over 2000 views! Only over 2000 by 7 but whatever. It will obviously increase later on this month. Can you believe it?! :O It's really shocking me right now! I looked at it(because I look at my stats like twenty times a day) and nearly screamed. 2000 views!!!!!! Well, 2007 views :D In total, it's 9292 views. When it gets to 10 000, I will scream. XD
Oh, and sorry to you readers who the blog is taking long to load. I'm working on making it load faster. But, I compared my blog to others in my niche. And, mine loaded faster. I used this website. So, I'm really surprised that it's still going really slowly for some people.
I moved most of my html to the bottom of the page(my page views, follow me on twitter, etc.). And I deleted my pictures. And, I put all of the buttons from other peoples' blogs into one html thingie. I'm really trying here, guys. If you've got any idea, tell me! But, right now, it's much better than it was before.

6 run-on sentences.:

iZaynab said...

:DD Congratz on that Jodie-Ann~ Hopefully its get to like 5k by the end of the month.
& Check out my blog~

http://ilowlife.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-awards-d.html

Kamila said...

Congratulation you got a lot of views.. your getting famous and famous ey. And hey.. i never had troubles loading your page.

Furree Katt said...

i never have problems loading your blog! or maybe i don't notice because in pakistan, internet is quite slow so everything loads at the same pace. which means it might be slow but i'm so used to it that i thought that it's normal.
it's so great that you're making so much effort for your followers, you're awesome. ♥
and omg, almost 10,000! yay youuu. i was sooo happy when my blog reached that much.
:DD

ishashime said...

i don't really have a problem loading your site. but you're right-other people might be having trouble.

oooh. 10,000 views is a lot! i'm going to be really happy for you as well when you finally reach that 10k mark. xD

Chika said...

Wow... way 2 go :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Thank you! And I will check it out :)
@Kamila: Thank you! And awesome. I hope to improve the page more though.
@Furree Katt: Haha! Abd thanks, you're awesome too. :D And congrats on that many views!!
@ishashime: Yeah, other people are. v_v
@Chika: Thanks :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...