DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wait, What?

I just had a "Wait, What?" moment. Like maybe about... five minutes ago.
See, I have a display picture on Facebook(obviously) and someone commented. Remember the guy that I posted about a while ago? That guy(Sebastian) who dropped the desk and made a lot of noise and a girl they were talking about how disproportionate he and the desk were? Yeah, so that guy, he posted a very... strange comment on my display picture for Facebook. Now, before you read the comment, I would like you to take a deep breath. Yes, in, OUT, in, OUT. Yes, yes, PUSH. PUSH like you've never pushed before. Yes. Oh! Oh! i see the head! Oh!! KEEP PUSHING AND-
Alright I'll stop.
So, this is what he wrote:



I just got stiff from this pic :P




Now that really disturbed me. Just because it's weird. I don't want to know whether he got "stiff" from the picture. O__O That's not something that I need to... OH, GOD. OH, GOD GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD! GET IT OUUUUUUUUUUUTTTT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *blood curdling scream*
*searches up pictures of donuts on Google images* Mmm. That's better.

PS: I'm pretty sure he was just messing around. O__O
PPS: And it's a normal picture! Just of me smiling. I even have it on this blog somewhere in some post.

16 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

eeeew!! noo!! noo! ew!

why would someone comment that for everyone to see!!??

i'm officially disturbed. I'm sorry you had to deal with that haha

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL. I know XD
-Jodie-Ann

Mia said...

Boys are stupid haha he probably said that just to mess with you.
My brothers friends say stuff like that to me constantly.
-eyeroll- :]

Jodie-Ann said...

Yeah, he did say it just to mess with me. Ahaha. We're friends lol. So, yeah. O__O Odd.

Ashley said...

AWK. Whyyyy would he say that? Like there's no good excuse for that.... If he was serious, then he's creepy and just told everyone who could possibly see that on FB. And now on your blog too.
If he was joking, that's still just awkward and weird and not funny. :/

but EW.

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol XD He is one odd child.

James said...

Your post made me moist.

Jodie-Ann said...

Wait, what? Another wait, what? moment. XD

Mia said...

LOL JUST SAW IT.
I wanted to say something but I had no clue what to say XD

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

he said my dp was "bonerific"
i also got disturbed...

ishashime said...

*shudders*

Jodie-Ann said...

@Mia: Lol XD
@Jazzie Spazzy Wazzy: Heehee :D
@ishashime: lol XD

iZaynab said...

(x lmao Thats too funny.
Maybe his whole body went stuff cause of your beauty ~? ;D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha! Naaaaice joke... lool

r.alsharif said...

ewwwwww thats so disturbing!

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol I know XD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...