DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Wait, What? Number Two.

So, here's another Wait, What? moment. Of course, from Sebastian again. (Obviously) You can always count on him to do(or say in this case) something odd. But, meh, he's special. Hehehehehehheeee.
So, anyways, here was my display picture that he commented on:

So, he commented on my new profile picture saying this:


I got a hard on from this

So, I said this:

Sebastian, I did not need to know that.

So, then he said:
Yes you did

Then, I said:
O__O

Then, I commented on someone elses' display picture, which I won't put up here of course. I commented(because he was wearing a super man shirt):
Ahahaha super man xD This is awesome.

And, then(and very, very randomly), he said:
Get out Jodie Ann you keep giving me erections

So, I said:
 LOL.

And then he said:
What's so funny?

And then I said:
ur jokes :P

And that's pretty much it for the Wait, What? moment. :)

8 run-on sentences.:

FeliciaShortii said...

wow jodie. Sebatien has issues and i really think that he likes you.

Jodie-Ann said...

Ehh... no. He doesn't like me. O__O

iZaynab said...

;D Secret Looovers ~!!

Ashley said...

I think Felicia may be onto something here.. With all the creepy comments that guy is making, he MUST like you.

But still, EW?

Kaleena J. said...

ick!!

but you do look very pretty in this pic, but he seriously is.... bleah, creepy doesn't even cover it.

Furree Katt said...

what he said was yuck and awkward, but i agree with Felicia and Ashley, he most probably does like you. :P
YOU LOOK SO PRETTY ♥

ishashime said...

this sebastian guy is really creeping me out. haha. xD
also, you really do look pretty in that pic. :)

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Haha!!
@Ashley: LOL! Noooooooo!
@Kaleena J.: Thank you and yes... CREEPY.
@Furree Katt: Nooo... he does not like me, haha. Thank you :)
@ishashime: Haha! Thank you :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...