DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wait, What? Number Three

So, I had another Wait, What? moment. This is the third one. AND it's Sebastian. Obviously. *rolls eyes*
So, today at the movies for my school's activity day, I was buying food. I was sort of standing out of the line because my chicken fingers(CHICKEN FINGERS! YEAHHHHHH!) were being cooked or fried or whatever. Sebastian was in line and he looked at me and asked, "So, Jodie-Ann, did you like my comment on your D-P on Facebook?"
I said, "No."
He said, "I'm serious though, it gave me a hard on. I swear to God."
I said, "You shouldn't swear to God-"
His friend Marco interrupted me and asked, "Why not?"
I ignored him and continued, "-if you're lying."
He just went "Pfffft!" and the conversation ended there.
Then, after the movie, I was on the bus with Léa(a friend) and Seb and Marco were on the same bus. Sebastian was making small talk but Marco was very quiet. Then, somehow, we got onto the subject of writing. Léa said fiercely(and this is why I love her so much), "Jodie-Ann's an amazing writer. She's going to get published."
Then, Seb got this impressed look on his face and asked, "So, you write stories?"
I said, "Yeah."
"Cool. About what?"
"Stuff."
"What kinds of stuff? Like what topics?"
I didn't really answer so he asked, "What's a name of one of your stories?"
I said, "I didn't name any yet."
"But, you're writing them. So, of course you have to name them."
Léa said, "No. You can't name a book until you're done."
And then Seb asked, "Why?" so we got into a whole discussion about that. Then, this other guy named Brian got on the bus and the three guys were talking about what they find attractive in a girl. I tried to hum in my head so that I couldn't hear them.
All I heard were bits like, "...it's so hot when they do that..." and "...yeah, I find that really hot in a girl..." At one point, Seb said something really silly and I laughed but changed it into a cough. They didn't notice, so it was all good.
But, then he was looking at me so I couldn't be sure.
Later, I was talking to Léa about Seb and she said, "He either likes you or he's trying to make it look like he likes you."
I thought that it was the second one. O__o

9 run-on sentences.:

Adrian Paul said...

How cute! LOLOL aweee.

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha :P

Ashley said...

NO ITS NOT CUTE. He's a creep LOL. I just don't like him because of his methods.

coolblogger said...

how does he look? do u like him?

Furree Katt said...

i agree with Ashley! :P

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LOL! I think the same. XD
@coolblogger: He's okay looking. No, I don't like him, haha
@Furree Katt: So do I :P

iZaynab said...

;D Aha being creepy is his way to be cute <3

... Nvm.. iJust got on your profile & saw the picture. & iAm crying with laughter~ iPity you if he really is creepy. iKnow how you feel -_____-

iZaynab said...

Aha ;D Ginger kid~
{ No Offence }

:O Damn he's ripped~
{ iFeel like a stalker.. }

Jodie-Ann said...

LOL!! Yeah ginguhh XD I know right?? He's RIPPED.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...