DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Sigh.

"First witch: Here’s a banana if you can spell it. Second witch: I can spell banana. I just don’t know when to stop."
This post is not to hurt anyone's feelings.  This is merely an announcement:
PLEASE. If you are going to spell my name, it is spelled as "Jodie-Ann". Do not exclude the dash. Do not add an 'e' at the end of Ann. Do not use a 'y' instead of 'ie'. Do not do anything BUT Jodie-Ann. PLEASE. I've seen my name misspelled so many times that it is unbelievable. It even says my name down there(xox, Jodie-Ann) and whenever I comment on someone's blog, I end it with my name! So, please spell my name correctly. Now that I have made a post about it. I don't want to see any 'e's or whatever. 
Thanks.

5 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Do you mind being called Jodie? Cause sometimes I call you that, as I'm a lazy bum. But if you prefer Jodie-Ann, I will happily oblige.

Kamila said...

I'm sorry.. I don't know if sometimes I wrote your name incorrectly.... I don't know.. I think I did few times...

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: Lol, Jodie's fine. :)
@Kamila: Lol, no you didn't. :P

Furree Katt said...

omg, i hate when that happens! a lot of people misspell my real name and it sucks.
if ever misspelled yours, i'm sorry :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Lool you didn't :P But, thanks for apologizing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...