DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Ro-Bo-Tic.

Hey, guys. Here's a random question. But, trust me, it's a good one. It will have you scratching your heads and complaining about how you don't know the answer. Sounds fun, huh?
Really though, it's a good question. It's a question of body parts. Important body parts. Like, you know... the kind of body parts that you use to do stuff with. [Hence the important part] But really, they are body parts that you could live without, but it would really, really suck. Because then you can't do lots of... important things. *wiggles eyebrows suggestively*
Okay, I kid, I kid. You can still do important stuff, but you'd need a fake one of these body parts. 
So, want to know what body part I'm talking about? Hmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmm?? 
Okay, so I'm talking about this:
 
Not this:
 Which I'm sure you heterosexual males just LURRVE to look at. O__O 
But anyways, that's what I'm talking about. But, like this instead:
A ROBOTIC LEG! :D 
And... and... there is this:
Not this:
Which I'm sure you-OMG THAT'S SO COOL! I mean... you weird people will like to look at. Anywho, I shall now get to the point of this post. No, the point was not to distract you with pictures, even though one[the last one] is super cool and awesome and-SHUT UP, BRAIN!
So, here's my question... you know what, let's show you a robotic arm first:
There. So, now that you have seen all these pictures, let's get to the point of this post. My question to you readers is Would you rather have a robotic arm or a robotic leg?  Yes, it's a Would You Rather question, but I like those. They're interesting. :) Like this one.
So, what will it be, kiddies/teenies/adulties/toddler-ies? A robotic leg or arm?
Personally, I would rather have a robotic arm. It's much more useful than a robotic leg. Because seriously, what will you do with a robotic leg? Will you have, like, super kicking powers or something? O_______O
Not very... useful to me. Unless I wanted to be a soccer player...
Nahh...

PS: So, what do you guys think?

8 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

I'd rather a robotic arm too. My legs are super strong already(seriously, I can lift like 250lbs off of me with my legs if I'm being crushed by someone.. I say this from experience), and my arms are pathetically weak, so even if I didnt get awesome cyborg techno-powers, my arms wouldn't be any weaker than they already are.

Or, an OCTOPUS ARM!Or tentacle. Whatever, that'd be sweet!

That girl in the pic has nice legs, though they're a wee bit skinny.. not that I'm checking her out OR being critical of her shape. I'll shut up now

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol! :D This comment amused me XD

coolblogger said...

Say if I get robotic arm, wht can i do?
-I dont need to use mittens
-I dont need to be bother about lotion or waxing or wearing gloves in winter
But the TSA is already giving nightmares with their bodysearch, would like them to make my journey more pleasurable with beeps?

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha good points :P

iZaynab said...

Robotic Leg *___*
I've A L W A Y S wanted to break my leg, but iFailed all the time. But if iEver do break it, a robotic leg would sure fix me & make my life.

& Speaking about body parts~ iKnow a kid who lost his entire right leg during a soccer game. & iThink he has one~

Guwini said...

If (knock on wood) may have a robotic legs I would request that i'd be 5 inches taller than my regular height so that I can walk the runway :)

Blog hopping. I hope you can stop by my blog, leave a comment and get change to win. Here's the link: http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/2011/01/minute-maid-pulply-day.html

Thanks,
Gwen

ishashime.ü said...

i prefer the robotic leg better. i can live with losing a leg since i think it would be easier to learn to run or walk again with a robotic leg than say, learn to play the piano again with a robotic arm. besides, i love my hands! xD

wait, no. definitely the tentacle arm.

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: ?! Why would you want to break your leg?! And that really sucks for the guy ;(
@Guwini: Haha :D And I'll check it out. You're... welcome...?
@ishashime.ü: Good points. And yes, the tentacle arm is AWESOME.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...