DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

*Pees Self From Excitement*

YESSSSSS! CHEEEEYAHHHHHHH! :D I got another award people! Yess! I'm on a ROLLLLLLL! Loooooooooooool. So, yes, I got the Stylish Blogger Award. Which is really, really surprising me because I didn't even know that I WAS stylish. O__O
But anyways, I shall not complain. I got the award from the lovely Ishashime at the blues, the blahs and the blarghs. So, THANK YOU, ISHASHIME! :D
And yes... errrrmmm.... yeah. Here's the rules, kitties:

  • Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
  • Share 7 things about yourself
  • Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  • Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
 Yes, those are the rules, so whoever I award, do that. Or I eat you. O__o With ketchup. And mustard? Oh no that's gross. I hate mustard. How about mayo? Will that make you feel better? Or BBQ sauce... why does my brain keep rambling on?
ANYWAYS. So, on with the seven facts about me. :)

1. I LOVE cheese. (I say this all the time, but really, it is my love)
2. I hate dresses. I really prefer skirts :]
3. My favourite movie is The Runaways.
4. If I was a lesbian/bisexual, my girl crush would be Kristen Stewart.
5. My boy crush is Robert Pattinson.
6. I'm going to be a published author some day.
7. I am in the process of writing a lgbt novel. :]

And now! On to the awarding! =D

Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans
Mia at Confessions of A Midwestern Girl
Kamila at Basket Dreams
iZaynab at iLowLife
Oliver at Overville
Furree at the Jackky Bhagnani Obsession
angela at to put it simply, it's quite complicated
Hanis at I Don't do Boys
Adrian at Writings of A Prodigy
coolblogger at !***Me and my Thinking Cap***!

I'm going to break the rules by only awarding ten people. Fifteen is a lot of people! I can't find five more. O____O
So, yeah... congrats! :D


PS: It has been updated on my Award Cabinet page. :)
Enhanced by Zemanta

10 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

Holla ;)

I mean, thanks! :D

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome :D

Kamila said...

WEEEh! Thank you so much Jodie-Ann!!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited to post this now!

Jodie-Ann said...

You're welcome :D

coolblogger said...

thanks so much for your award.

Jodie-Ann said...

you're welcome :)

iZaynab said...

So iCheck my cbox today & iSaw you post. It totally left me shocked~ Thank you so much for that award Jodie :D

iZaynab said...

& iGave you back the award >_____<

Furree Katt said...

OH MY GODDD THANKS SO MUCHHHHH
you know i worship the awesomeness of you and your blog, so i am quite overwhelmed and excited right now. :D
thank you thank you thank you! i love you!
and LOL at your post title.
thanks again! ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@iZaynab: Hehe you're welcome. :)
@Furree Katt: LOL! You're welcome! And I feel special :) Loool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...