DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

OMG 10 000 VIEWS!

OhmiGod, ohmiGod, ohmiGod, ohmiGod, OHMIGOD, I SAID OHMIGOD!
Like bro. Bro. BROOOOO. Bro, no. No way. No way, bro. JOKES. Jokes, bro. TOO JOKES.
This is not real. I'm dreaming. I must pinch myself. *pinches self* OW. Yep, I'm awake.
Ten thousand views! Oh, wow! This is amazing! Wow! I have 10 000 views. Think I'm lying? Do you really, really think I'm lying?
I'm not. So...*sticks tongue out* too bad! If you really don't believe me and think I'm full of crock, go to the bottom(very, very bottom until you can't scroll down anymore) and you'll see my page views. It says 10 000. Or more by now. Since I checked it like half an hour ago. :D
So, yay me! Be jealous!
I love you all. If you readers didn't exist, my page views wouldn't either. I'd have like ten. Ten page views. But, seriously, what's that? That sucks. That's BORING. So, thank you all, readers, followers, LOVERS(better be all of you or I take off my belt. I kid, I kid...) even just the viewers I LOVE YOU ALL. Thank you so much.... I love you... I want to marry you all and... stuff like that. And I got a new follower. I shall check that out after I post this... and yes! Thank you, new follower. :)

PS: New follower, are you single? * wiggles eyebrows*
PPS: Don't answer that.

4 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Congrats on ur milestone:)

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you so much :)

iZaynab said...

Congratz Bro :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Ahahahaha!! Thanks... bro. :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...