DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Step-Brother and his Imagination.

About half an hour ago, my doorbell rang. I was in my bedroom and I looked out the window and saw a white truck. So, I went downstairs. My parents were out and it was only my step-brother[the Jermaine I talked about before when I was going to leave too early for my exams] home.
I went down where his room is and whispered, "Should I answer it?"


He said, "What?"
I hissed, "The door. Should I answer it?"
"I don't know!"
"Ohmigod."
"Who is it?"
"I don't know!"
"Oh, crap."
"Should I get it though?!?!"
"Yes."
I turned to leave.
"WAIT!"
I turned back to him. He ran upstairs to me and into the kitchen. Then he called to me, "ANSWER IT!"
So, I opened the door. It was only a man coming to check the garage door. We freaked out for no reason. We opened the garage door for the man and he went downstairs.
My step-brother came out of the kitchen.
"What were you doing in the kitchen?"
"Getting a knife."
*O____O* "Why?!"
"Just in case they try to shoot us."
My step-brother and his imagination.

4 run-on sentences.:

Ashley said...

HAHA.
Me and my sister do the same thing, though. Only without grabbing a knife. As soon as the doorbell rings, my dad goes to answer it and Jess and I dart up the stairs to avoid being seen. No idea why.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Ashley: LMFAOOO! I laughed out loud. XD

ishashime said...

my brother and i never answer the door if a stranger's on the other side and our parents aren't home. xD

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha smart! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...