DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Little Blogging Tip.

Hey, everyone! Here's a little blogging tip that I want people to know about. It's a pretty logical tip, so you probably already know about it, but whatever. There's nothing bad about seeing it again!
The tip is for a way to increase traffic to your blog, which will potentially get you some new readers and, perhaps followers.


See, the thing is that bloggers(including myself) don't think much about blogging. I know, this may sound incredibly stupid since you're blogging. So, obviously you're thinking about blogging right?
Wrong.
A lot of bloggers think about getting followers when they blog. Like, they will go to forums and do the "I'll follow you if you follow me" thing. And I've done all of that. Back when I started and my only follower was my best friend Jasmine and myself, I was desperate for followers. My background was boring, my posts were dumb... so, really I should have expected to not get traffic. Because, often, I blogged about anything. Not exactly what I thought was interesting. I wasn't thinking about blogging and enjoying myself, but about how much followers something could get me. Which was wrong. Because when you think that way, all you're doing is setting yourself back in the blogging world.
I have 137 followers now, and honestly, I don't try. I just blog about what interests me, and apparently, it also interests you or else you wouldn't be reading my blog. I now blog for enjoyment and I have fun. I love expressing myself through words and it's great to know people read it. Even if you don't comment, I know you read it because of the feedjit widget at the bottom of the page my super cool mind powers. So, yeah. Wow, there was barely any humor in this post. A first. I usually post about utter nonsense and you guys actually respond. It never ceases to amaze me. Like, really, I look at the screen and I think, "People actually read this crap?"

PS: No, really I'm not kidding.
PPS: Don't you guys get really pissed when I keep putting these PSs at the end of my posts?
PPPS: Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

2 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Here goes my confession why I like your blog.
- For a teenager , this is one awesome blog.
-Wht is catchy abt your blog for me , variety. One day about some ugly dude, nextday some yahoo answers dumb question and nextday about twilight and nextday confession about who would be your dream date if u plan to bat for other side:)
Finally,
you are sincere about your blog and your followers, where you respond and visit follower's blog as well and kind enough to leave comments :)
-And I am not quite amused when you swear sometimes - here- I said it!

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha!!! I love your comment! Thank you so much :) And I'm a teenager, what can I say? Swearing is a part of me. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...