DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

It's Award Time Again!

It's that time again!! Time to give out awards. I gave this out before, and it's an award I created myself. It's called The LOL Award. When I get it out before, it didn't get very far. O___O
See, I gave it out, and the people I awarded followed the rules. They gave it out, but the people they gave it did not pass it on. I have no clue why.
So, anyways, I shall try again. If you already got this award before, you're getting it again. :D


Here are the rules(please, just copy paste and pass the message on that you should just copy paste):

1. Link to the person who gave you this award. (In a post, or in your sidebar, wherever you have this)
 2. Pass the award along to seven other people who post about at least slightly amusing things and tell them. Either by emailing them or commenting on a post, etc.
3. Say seven things about yourself that no one knows. (Or at least you think no one knows.)
4. Pass these rules on.

I'm horrible at these things. But anyways, here are the people I am awarding(sorry if this is your second time...):

1. Ashley at The Usual Shenanigans. This girl is amazing. Her blog is so great! It's really, really funny. I read it and laugh out loud (perfect for the LOL award). Ashley's awesome. Yeah. So. Go check out her blog and stuff. :)
2. Mia at Confessions of A Midwestern Girl. Mia's blog is SO AWESOME. Her posts are short and sweet (usually) and amuse me quite often. She even posted the recipe for Butterbeer for all you 'Arry Pottah fans. :D See her blog!!
3. Kamila at Basket Dreams. Kamila is such a sweet girl; you can tell that from her posts. You'll fall in love with her blog immediately. She posts about her life and it's actually really interesting. She has a very unique voice in her writing, so it makes everything even cooler. Check it out!
4. Oliver at Overville. He has an amazing blog. He's also a genius! :D He writes about things that you can relate to and in a way that I find amusing. I love his blog and read it ceremoniously. Check it out :D
5. Angela at to put it simply, it's quite complicated. You can just tell from the name of her blog that it's awesome. It's also really humorous. She writes superb poems, rants and sometimes what happens in her daily life. It's pretty awesome.
6. iZaynab at iLowLife. Her blog is SO CUTE! :3 It really is. Her layout is amazing and looks professional. Her posts are super cute and short. She talks about her life and it's really interesting to read.
7. Furree Katt at The Jackky Bhagnani Obsession. Now, I'm going to be completely honest here, I have no clue who this guy is. But, I read her blog anyway. Just because she makes him seem like a God and because her blog's layout is amazing. It's so creative and she has no grammar or spelling errors. Plus, she has a unique literary voice that I love.

So, those are the people I am awarding... Here are the facts:

1. In the fifth grade, I was eating chocolate and my tooth came out in it.
2. I am obsessed with Robert Pattinson.
3. I got kicked out of a class twice in all of my high school years(so far).
4. I thought one of my teachers had the cutest butt(you know who I'm talking about, Felicia.)
5. Felicia and I always checked out that teacher's butt.
6. I love to dance.
7. I love to sing.

Congrats! :D

6 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

congrats on the award! wht abt ur blog challenge.

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks.

Jodie-Ann said...

And oh, I already posted my blog challenge post of the day. Lol.

Kamila said...

Weeeehhh thank you Jodie-Ann!!! I'm flattered.. happy and lol! Hahaha x)Thank you so much!!! I'll definitely grab this award!!

Furree Katt said...

YAYYYY! i've been waiting for this moment since forever. allow me to do an embarrassing happy-dance whilst accepting this award.
*happy dances*
thank you so much! ♥

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kamila: You're welcome! :D
@Furree Katt: Haha!! You're welcome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...