DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's Another Year!

Happy new year, everyone! :D Hope you all had a great one. Mine was actually pretty cool.
Last night, I went to church and we counted down the new year. I'm not really religious, so I got really bored after a while of hearing the pastor drone on and on about how righteous God is, etc. etc. But then, these three guys went on stage and started rapping about God. That was the most interesting(and highly amusing) part. It amused me because I've never heard people rap without swearing(at least a little bit) and especially about God and Jesus. It was pretty cool though because the rhymes were awesome and they could really rap. About God and Jesus and without swear words. :]
Anyways, here's the outfit I wore last night/very, very early this morning:

Hmmm...





 Hope you liked the pictures!
-Jodie-Ann
PS: Isn't my outfit AWESOME?!

7 run-on sentences.:

coolblogger said...

Love the dress..Very pretty and happy new year!
http://meandmythinkingcap.blogspot.com/2010/12/llrc-lessons-learned-and-review.html

Jodie-Ann said...

Thank you! :D

Kamila said...

that was a pretty dress... Once I gone on my friend's church and their song was like Rock and roll.. and it was about God.. and I feel awesome that you can sing God's praises in different kind of way.. x) Happy New Year Jodie-Ann

Mia said...

So gorgeous!

iZaynab said...

Happy New Year :D
& Did you say rapping about god (x ~?
iOnce had a sub in Biology & he started to rap to us about how god will always be there for you. Aha.
& :O You & that dress are sooo stunning together~

Furree Katt said...

happy new year! pretty pictures.

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kamila: Thank you! :D And yeah, it's awesome.
@Mia: Thanks! :D
@iZaynab: Thank youuu! :D And yes, rapping's awesome XD And thanks again.
@Furree Katt: Thank you, you too! Thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...