DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Know That This is A Weird Question but... can I Lick you?

Hey, guys! Today, a Shakespeare theater company came to my school for only the drama students to perform Othello. Now, I don't really like Shakespeare. But, this play was AWESOME.
There was so much action and kissing and a hot guy and weird words and a hot guy and weird sentences and a hot guy... Did I mention that there was a hot guy?
He really was hot. Okay, so, here's the description:
-Blonde curly hair that nearly touches his shoulders.
-Skinny in a way that would make him seem awkward, but he's a bit muscular so it evens it out.
-A sexy voice that will make any heterosexual girl/homosexual guy drool.

And that's all I've got. I couldn't really see much from sitting in the audience. But he was GORGEOUS! Oh, my lord. His voice is so gruff and deep in this really... *drools* awesome way.
At one point in the play, there was some fight going on and someone ripped off his sweater, revealing his body in a tight black t-shirt. I nearly fainted. It was the hottest thing ever. Especially since he kept running his hands through his hair. I love when guys run their hands through their hair. I find it so sexy. Especially if it's curly hair. O__O Sigh.
My friend Ceisha and I were talking about how we wanted to lick him. :D Muahahahahaha(evil laugh). Oh, good times... good times. Can you imagine that, though?
Me: Hey, uh, sir?
His gorgeousness: Yes?
Me: I was wondering... you know, this is just a question and whatever but... Can I... Can I, like... Lick you? Can I lick you?
His gorgeousness: What?!
Me: I want to like you.
Ahahaha a fail at life.

So, anyways, *clears throat* yeah, it was super awesome. And at random points, Sebastian would guffaw or something. It amused me. Hehehehe. Oh, Sebastian. You are so very special.
*laughs uncontrollably for a few minutes*
So, yeah, in Othello, there are these weird creatures or something called Yarp-Yarps. I think. And, after the play, the cast was letting us ask them questions and some kid asked, "What are those characters in the play?" And pointed at the hooded people.
So, one of the girls who was acting as one said in a painfully awkward way, "Uh, a Yarp-Yarp." Her voice cracked on the second Yarp. It was quite funny.
But, anyways, some other kid asked this really dumb question after, "Where can I find a Yarp-Yarp?"
So, one of the cast members said, "Okay, so, you go home and look for a mirror."
It was the funniest thing ever. We all laughed for like ten minutes. Then, the person who had asked was bowing and stuff, like the guy was his king. It was unbelievably funny.
I had a good day today.

2 run-on sentences.:

Kaleena J. said...

whew! i was nervous that the title of this post was another comment left on your FB page! haha

Jodie-Ann said...

Hahaha!! Lool, no :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...