DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Got my Ears Pierced Again!

Hey, guys!! I got my ears pierced again today! Check it out:
It's light blue :) When it went in, it didn't hurt, but afterwards, it hurt a good amount. Not excruciating, but let me tell you, it was not pleasant.
And, now I can check this off on my To-Do List page.

12 run-on sentences.:

Mzbrandy said...

I love your blog!

coolblogger said...

itz looking cute!

Jodie-Ann said...

@MzBrandy: Thank you!
@coolblogger: Thank you! I love it :)

FeliciaShortii said...

Nice piercing and I'm getting mine in 8 days. Lol!

Jodie-Ann said...

Thanks! And what kind? :D

Kaleena J. said...

Cute! I have my ears pierced like that. I've been wanting a new one though, but don't know what to get.

angela said...

I love piercing things. I got a 14g industrial bar in my ear, hurt SOOO MUUUUCHH but very worth it :D

ishashime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ishashime said...

nice! :)
i'd love to get pierced somewhere aside from my ears (snakebites, perhaps? haha) but my conservative parents will never let me. haha. plus, i don't know how i'll hide it from them if i do decide to get pierced (eep. i am evil). oh well. :))

Furree Katt said...

your piercing looks super cute! i've got two on each earlobe and one in my top left cartilage so total five ear piercings. and a nose stud, which is light blue. :D
you should get more done once you can, it'll suit you loads. :D

PurpleMist. said...

Wow! Congrats on getting one more thing done on your list :D

Jodie-Ann said...

@Kaleena J.: Thanks! You should get the industrial :) If you want.
@angela: :D I want one of those!!! ZOMG. LUCKYYYY.
@ishashime: Thanks :) Haha!! Snakebites :D My BFF Jasmine wants those. But, yeah you could just do it without your parents knowing. Maybe you'd have to keep taking it out when you're around them, though. Hehe
@Furree Katt: Thanks!! AND LUCKY! ZOMG.
@PurpleMist.: Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...