DON'T BE SILLY AND ASSUME THAT ALL THE PICTURES HERE ARE MINE. THEY ARE NOT UNLESS I SAY SO. IF IT IS YOURS AND YOU WANT IT OFF, EMAIL ME AT RUN.ON.SENTENCES.OF.LIFE@HOTMAIL.COM
Or, you can just let me keep them here because you love me. :)
WARNING: I rant here. If some of it is offensive to you, PLEASE simply unfollow me. Thank you.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Ho Hum, Pig's Bum. :)

Now, I'll be honest here. I have no clue what to write about. Hmm... Alright then, I know!
I've never made a "First Post". Obviously, I have a first post because then I wouldn't have a second or a third or a fourth-SHUT UP, BRAIN!
So, anyways, I don't have a first post like... A welcoming one. You know, the ones that are like "Hi, I'm [insertnamehere]and this is my new blog! I'm 15... etc." And you talk about yourself, your cat, your dog, your zebra, even your uncle Toby who's actually a giraffe! :D
So, indeed First Posts are important. You know... to um... do uh... first post-ish things. Yeah. Those incredibly important things. Whatever they are. And I never made one. If you go back to June 2010 and look at my first post, it's about Barney I think. or Axe commercials. Can't remember. o__o
But anyways, it was dumb. That was when I was just starting out blogging and my writing was crappy. I've improved a lot. You can see that by looking at that first post and this one :D See? Big difference :]
...Right...?
OMG! I'm watching Punch Much right now and the song Whoa is me by Down With Webster just came one! :O OHMIGOSH! I LOVE YOU, DOWN WITH WEBSTER!! *sobs* Iloveyousomuchyoureallydon'tknowhowmuchIloveyouguysohmigoshyouguysaresoawesomeandsohot.
Now that was a run-on... word?
Anyways, CIAO!

PS: I was going to make a "First Post", but I'm too lazy. Especially since DWW distracted me.
PPS: The singer looks so hot nodding his head like that... *stares at the screen with rapt interest*
Hot.

PPPS: Aw, California Girls came on. :l Thanks a lot, Katy and Snoop Puppy. YES. I called you Snoop Puppy. Know why?! KNOW WHY?! Because you lost the privilege to be named Snoop Dog because you cut off DWW for your crap that's been playing on the radio non-stop all summer! And you know why else?!
PPPPS: ...Snoop Puppy amuses me.

6 run-on sentences.:

aesedttyrt5we4sdtre.........WIN! said...

lolwut?

Jodie-Ann said...

Lol :D

ishashime.ü said...

i still remember my "first post". it wasn't too long ago, after all. it was a just a couple of sentences long, i welcomed myself then posted a picture of a puppy. haha.

btw, i like the new background and header. more personalized and rockstar-ish. haha.

Jodie-Ann said...

Teehee that's really cute! :D And thanks!! =D

Willy Foo Foo said...

I love your blog lmao :)
When you said that you rant about nonsense..I really didn't think you meant it! Haha jk...I like your type of nonsense :D

Jodie-Ann said...

Haha thanks :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...